1. High-grade corundum ensure effective sharpening results
2. double-sided sharpening design(1000 grit coarse grinding and 3000 grit fine grinding).
3. Equipped with silica gel non-slip base guarantee the safety sharpening.
1. Soak the stone in the water for 5 minutes, and then put it on a steady platform. Sharpening the knives with one or two steps is decided by the degree of bluntness.
Step 1: 1000 grit coarse grit, used to sharpen blunt knives.
Hold the knife at an angle of 10 - 30° depending on your knife, grind the edge on the surface of stone back and forth with gentle pressure, and sharpen it until the edge is sharp enough.
Step 2: 3000 grit fine grinding, a necessary step to eliminate burrs of the edge.
Use more gentle pressure, repeat step 1, and repair the edge until smooth and keen.
2.Please wipe it with wet cloth or rinse it with water after sharpening the tool, and then dry it. Clean the stone surface with a soft brush and leave it in the air to dry.
1. Please use the whole surface of stone to keep the consistency when sharpening knives.
2. Protect the stone well and avoid it falling from height.